5 Ways To Help Clients At The End of the Year
Dec 01, 2013
It is hard to believe that December is here and we will be welcoming in the New Year very soon. Many of your clients still have things they need to do before changing the calendar to 2014 that can be outsourced to a virtual assistant.
Here are 5 things you can do to help with the end of the year push.
- Communicate! This is a busy month, and time is flying by. Be sure and reach out to your client by email, phone, or Skype to remind them that you can help wrap up administrative tasks.
- Website Review. Offer to make sure all information on their website is updated with new business testimonials and photos, so that the website is refreshed and ready for visitors in the new year.
- Organize Emails. Many of your clients would really appreciate starting 2014 with an inbox that isn’t cluttered. Offer to create or purge both their active or reference-only emails. With a little guidance from your client, this can be a great project to help them with.
- Follow-Up Help. The end of the year is the perfect time for you to offer to check on any open proposals, invoices and projects that your client is working on, and make sure there is a plan in place for revisiting them after the holidays.
- Tax Preparation. If you have any expertise in this area, now is the time to offer up your help. Organizing receipts, researching end of the year charitable donations, or just looking over business expenses, can all be outsourced to a trusted virtual assistant.
Keep in touch with us to stay informed of the latest news from VAQ!
Visit our Resource page to join our mailing list and download our great list of resources!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.