Working with clients as a virtual assistant can be rewarding and provide you with more flexibility in your schedule. Set your client and yourself up for success by making feedback a priority!
Here are five ways to keep the lines of communications open with a new or existing client:
1. Make sure you check-in with your client often
2. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you are ever confused with your assignment.
3. Find out if your client prefers phone calls, texting or email to communicate.
4. Be 100% clear and honest in turnaround time expectations.
5. Provide feedback to your client on how they can be a better client for you
What steps do you take to ensure a successful VA/client relationship?
Need more tips on how to keep...